Introducing Sergeant_Roach

Hello there!

My name is Sergeant_Roach, but you can call me Sgt. or Roach for short. About three weeks ago, I had the pleasure of joining the Developer Relations Team here at Roblox. After being introduced to all of this and getting up to speed on everything, I’m finally ready to introduce myself on here!

I’ve been part of the Roblox community for some time now, engaging with both players and developers, so seeing this platform grow and continue to grow has been truly inspiring. The passion you all put into your games is amazing, as are your games themselves. Whether you make smaller games or bigger games, I’ll always be looking to support your work and hope to see you succeed in your endeavors!

As part of DevRel, I will be looking to spotlight developers as well as reach out about featuring opportunities! I will also be engaging in the Developer Forum and keeping it as positive, professional and friendly as I can. I’ll definitely need help from all of you to make that possible.

I look forward to meeting and becoming friends with all of you! You all do amazing work and you’re what makes Roblox what it is today, so thank you all so much for your passion and all your hard work!

Best wishes,

Sergeant_Roach

206 Likes

Welcome to the team @Sergeant_Roach! Glad to have you here.

47 Likes

Welcome to our community and hope you enjoy it and all the wonderful things people create here.

Hopefully you get to attend a RDC and meet all the wonderful developers in person!

5 Likes

Hope you have a wonderful time!

4 Likes

I am so glad to have you on the team! Can’t wait to see what you and the rest of the DevRel team can accomplish together!
I hope you find yourself comfortable and find your place along with us developers and hope you really enjoy being here with us :smiley:

P.S P.S: I’m always up for a short interview :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome to the platform. I speak for everyone when I say that we hope to become better acquainted with you and are excited to have you on the site!

1 Like

Glad to have you around, friend.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Developer Forums!
I hope we get to see you around here quite often, you seem like a nice person from your introduction. :heart: :classical_building:

4 Likes

Yes, Drill Sergeant!

welcome to the devforums, I’ll be lookin’ out for ya!

4 Likes

Welcome Roachy, I look forward to seeing you around!

4 Likes

Welcome to the team! :tada: @Sergeant_Roach

16 Likes

Can’t wait to see what a great impact you have on the community. I remember seeing you being added to the DevRel group and waiting for an introduction :laughing:

Pleasure to have you aboard the team!

3 Likes

A warm welcome & big congratulations on joining the Developer Relations Team. I look forward to seeing the impact you have on the Roblox community!

1 Like

Hope you feel welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! Glad to have another staff member watching out for the developer community and the developer forums.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

You are on this council. We grant you the rank of master.

2 Likes

Welcome to Roblox!

Looking forward to see your work help many developers on the platform!

1 Like

Welcome to Developer Forum! Nice meeting you @Sergeant_Roach!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes