Introducing the Free Private Servers Sort

I’m pretty sure there’s a lot of games applying for this sort, I’d say it’s fair.

Just because they don’t accept you onto the sort doesn’t mean it’s not fair.

Please update this to free :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The thread has been updated with all the new information

6 Likes

If previously accepted games that have been significantly remastered meet the new criteria, can they apply to be apart of the sort a second time? I had the privilege of being on the Play Together sort several weeks ago with my game “Arcade Island”. It’s been nearly entirely remade and will be released in just a few short days.

2 Likes

Yes! Please feel free to re-apply

4 Likes

Hey there. My group-game Boba Cafe just applied for the sort. We’ve noticed some of the things @InceptionTime has asked within ROBLOX role-play Cafe groups such as a self serve counter just in-case there are no staff within other servers. We have done many upgrades and hope to be accepted into the sort, to add another great game for children+ to experience. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey @InceptionTime. My group-game has applied numerous of times and we’ve also been told we need to add a self serve counter, which we did. I find that this sort is un-fair in some ways as, games that fully meet the Play Together Sort requirements have not been responded too, as well as mine. Games like mine provide more experience for players of all ages during these horrid times. If I applied correctly, met the requirements, and have done the edits asked for, why haven’t I been replied to or even given the chance to become apart of the sort. It’s been months.

Many of the games that follow Roblox TOS and work hard to get somewhere never get a chance. Is this going to change for us?

Hi @BobaCorporation,

Let’s follow up in direct messages.

3 Likes

After 3 weeks as identified by the application, it seems as if Arcade Island 2 was not able to obtain a spot back onto the Play Together sort. Even though Arcade Island spent a few weeks previously on the sort, it really didn’t live up to it’s full potential prior to many of its features being re-worked and re-designed. With all due respect, my co-developers and I believe that Arcade Island 2 is exactly what the sort seems to be looking for, as it

allows players to engage in activities they would do in their daily lives

with it’s variety of arcade machines and other activities. That being said, and especially with spending weeks entirely dedicated to reworking the game into its sequel, Arcade Island 2, the entire Arcade Island team would appreciate feedback on why the game wasn’t accepted onto the sort as per to improve the game in the future, and potentially, reapply for the sort.

We really put everything we had into making this game the best experience possible, especially during the current health crisis, and are willing to push ourselves even further if it means another possible opportunity to be on the sort.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi @BeastyBlake101,

Your game is in the current batch that has just been reviewed. We haven’t yet reached out to any of the passed submissions. We will be doing that sometime this week.

4 Likes

Hello! I have submitted more than 3 applications for my game Travel to Unicorn Island Obby, and I still have not been accepted. I was wondering could you let me know whats the issue with the game so I could fix it? @InceptionTime

Thanks

1 Like

Applied for Build Island. Not only are the private servers free, but they include a special feature where everyone’s build is saved even when they are gone. The ultimate play together experience Build Island - Roblox

4 Likes

Hi @ItsYellowAlpaca,

Unfortunately, this game doesn’t meet the criteria for the sort. “The Play Together sort showcases games where players engage in activities they would do in their daily lives”

4 Likes

Just resubmitted my game application! The game has picked up players ever since I last resubmitted, and now we average 100+ players! Let’s hope for the best!

1 Like

I wish I can apply, but my games aren’t popular enough.

So, I closed the game project because it just wasn’t skyrocketing.

But atleast there is an easier way for friends and families to play together in games.

1 Like

Applied for my new game Prince Mall, We’ve decided to keep the private servers free too! This is a pretty new kind of shopping experience with a night time outdoor shopping mall which even allows people to try on and purchase the new UGC items, Features PBR texture and Future lighting
:tshirt: Prince Mall V2 - Roblox

Is this sort still actively being rotated?? It states

But I’ve seen games on that page that have been there since the sorts creation, and many of which fail to maintain the 50 concurrent players rule. I don’t wanna list games, but there’s atleast 10 on the sort that have been there since that start, and have yet to ever come close to 50 concurrent players :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I just applied my game, Coast Restaurant to the sort! :slight_smile:
We worked for 6 months to create an optimized role-play restaurant for players on all devices.
We have also read a few of the other comments and have decided to add self-serve features to our game, players are able to create custom Acai bowls when staff is unable to take orders!

This would be a tremendous help to Coast and if there is anything else I am missing in order to be accepted on the sort please let me know!. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

https://www.roblox.com/groups/4873189/Coast-Grill#!/about

5 Likes

Restaurant Tycoon 2 now has free private servers and I have applied for the sort!!

8 Likes