Is it possible. And how would i make something similar to this?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

So basically. I want to know how you would make an ai that will try to guess what shape you’re drawing on the screen(Something similar to this)

1. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

The issue is that im not really sure how i would create something like this. Im pretty sure “Badcc” made something similar to this a whiel back ago. I’ll put the link to his tweet here if i find it: https://twitter.com/badccvoid/status/848361514138566657

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

I have been searching on yt and google if there are any tutorials on how you would make something like this. But sadly i havent found any. Also i got some basic experience with AI so im not a beginner

Any help is higly appreciated(:!!

1 Like

I don’t know if this is what you are looking for, if you just want the drawing you can try to duplicate the drawing and then do whatever you want.

If you want to check the shape of the drawing, you can save the drawings between events, like (BTN1Down, BTN1Up, that drawing is on one folder) then checking for rotation, positions and so things

1 Like

As I saw on the right side of the video you have different drawings/powers to do.

You can also place a drawing or something you eant to detect, then checking how its done.

1 Like
1 Like

Im not too sure if you are still on this topic, but if so try out Kironte’s Neural Network Library! its very easy to use module that allows you to train any kinds of network model with bits of imagination with parameters and how you reward the agents :smiley:

2 Likes