Is it possiible? - Live Camera snapshot turned into static decal, image / picture, smaller gui picture of the live view

Hello,

I have multiple security cameras working where you click on a gui and see that camera position / image which is then the whole screen, meaning that is now all you see, is what the security camera sees.

Is there a way where instead of using the gui to change to different camera angle, you step on a block, which would kick of code and (the main part here) take a static image of what the camera view sees, and instead make that image real time into a decal or texture id, or some kind of like picture frame, that you see, instead of changing the entire camera view setting?

Or it could be in a gui frame etc, that is smaller.

So basically you still see where you are at (does not change), then there is a smaller picture of what the security camera sees. Which could be a static snap shot.

Thanks,
I am just wonder if anyone has ever seen it done, and perhaps where to guide me or what to research to do it. I already search the dev site a bit.

I made a reply about this once. You would need to use ViewportFrames. Here is the discussion, take a look!

Thanks for replying, I will check it out!