Is Sponsoring Worth it? - Super Sword Brawl

hi there, i’m just about to release a new sword fighting game with cool mechanics and gameplay inspired by sword fights on the heights, reason 2 die, and super bomb survival. i’m debating whether or not advertising is a good idea, however, i have a channel with nearly 7k subscribers and am also uploading footage and trailers to there. is sponsoring or advertising worth it?

the game includes normal a free for all gamemode, team mode (that will probably be removed for something better), and a chaotic ffa where events during matches are more likely to happen that cause bomb rain, low gravity, fog, etc.

game: Super Sword Brawl - Roblox

(i couldnt upload the teaser trailer here, but it’s on my channel in the game links if you want to see it)

2 Likes

Three hours ago, roblox made this post which will change how ads /Sponsoring will work on the plaform in the upcoming months… Here are the highlights:

While I don’t work in doings Ads and promotions too much. It might be important to address the announcements in this post, as these Ad elements are changing.

The Main ways of Advertising in the future is with Immserve Ads and Sponsoring your Experience going forward.

I know that Ads are kinda eh… I remember that they made ads to everyone >13. And the idea of Immersive Ads and how developers use them differ and many not have been as reliable.

3 Likes