Is swears in scripts allowed?

I guess i gonna have to use Aztup in that case.

1 Like

No, you cannot swear due to this:

2 Likes

Be careful as that also seems to be an exploit tool from what I can see.

2 Likes

It is. Thats the bad part. But there is no swears in it at least.

1 Like

To be honest, IronBrew is another good obfuscator. Try that.

1 Like

If any of the following are found in the flagged code or assets, you can be subject to moderation against your game and account:

• discriminatory language
  • personally-identifiable information
  • real-life threats
1 Like

It’s made by the same people:

IronBrew by defcon42 & Aztup Software by Enomphia (Enomphia#0001)

1 Like

Oh. I didn’t realize that. Sorry.

2 Likes

Isnt that made by same people who made AztubBrew?

1 Like

Yes it is made by the same people

1 Like

i think ive seen a video like a year ago seeing someone getting banned for putting swears in scripts that would make it so if you said a swear it will automatically tags it without problems but i dont know about now

1 Like

It doesn’t tag it, it just bans you.

1 Like

i dont know if its going to give you a warning or a 7 day ban but im guessing its not allowed to add swearing into scripts

1 Like

It says you CAN get a permanent removal (as far as I know). However, I’d say this is a ‘no other hope situation’.

You are allowed as long as it is never shown to the player. Just avoid swearing in strings and it won’t even be detectable

1 Like

No, this could get him banned. Clarification on code flagged for safety review

1 Like

This is a misinterpretation of the thread. Pointed abusive, discriminatory or personally identifiable language is not permitted in code, it doesn’t say that all forms of cursing are outlawed. That being said it’s more preferable if you just avoid swearing in code in the first place and use proper decorum/documentation/whatever when writing comments in code. Casual comments clutter code.

1 Like

However, it’s better safe than sorry when it comes to this.

1 Like

I don’t think you read the post correctly. The obfuscator he wants to use contains a lot of profanity, and he’s not sure whether he should use it or not.

3 Likes

I don’t think so. (Roblox does moderation for scripts now)

1 Like