Is the game too bloody or too violent?

I’ve been thinking of giving more accessibility down to 9+ ages, but I’ve been debating myself if pixelated blood count as realistic (even if questionnare reassures me), and if killcam is too much for mild violence.
The example of pixelated blood and killcam (short one)

• Pixelated Blood simulates physics, meant if it’s splattered on the wall, it drools by gravity
  • Pixelated Blood are bunch of small box (pixels) spawned on surface, it’s different on each splatter

Even if I tone it down to be more pixelated, should I just remove this feature if it’s still realistic?
Does killcam make violence moderate by finishing off player?

Honestly, these effects are really cool. I’ve never seen any actual blood effects with this quality before.

I believe if you either change their colour to gray or something or make it less prominent, the age restriction will sit happily at 9+. Otherwise, if I were you I’d keep the quality and just accept the 13+ mark.

Its really pixelated. Shouldn’t cause any issues.

Yea, about the 13+ mark…
The game has recieved 50k impressions over the 3 months, but only 516 could able to play, while the rest were restricted by age restriction (most of 9+), I believe it’s around 30-60% loss in terms of 13+ age restriction.

Evade have removed blood entirely when the age rating gone up to 13+, during that 13+ rating the game have 40%? players kicked off.

Even if you made it 9+, unfortunately it wouldn’t matter for your advertising… You can safely blame Roblox for this

Getting to 9+ would be good to expand to players that found the game through other means (e.g. search, shares etc.), but otherwise…

that is too little blood i can barely see it add a bit more it would get 13+ but would be nice and you can always add a option. anyways if you want your game to be for all ages remove blood completely if your going for realism add more blood.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.