Is there a way to animate Roblox characters without using the standard Roblox animation editor?

I have searched Youtube but have not found any luck is there a way to animate Roblox characters without using the standard Roblox animation editor?

2 Likes

Do you have any good tutorials on how to make quality animations with the new animation editor interface?

1 Like

Moon animator has become more popular among animators recently, with advanced easing styles allowing for smoother animation:

This one by Den_S also allows you to animate Roblox characters using Blender’s powerful animating tools (particularly a graph editor with splines) to import back into Roblox:

2 Likes

There are a lot of tutorials out there for the Roblox Animation Editor in animating but I would suggest if you are starting out to learn the basics of rigging first to get a sense of how to do that before you animate. Rigging is a good skill but if you are just looking for animating here are a couple of tutorials that have been helpful to me.

@TheGh0stRunner are there any good tutorials on how to import/export and make animation in blender for Roblox?

Also thank you everyone for your help.

The creator of the plugin made a thread that goes in-depth on how to use it here