Is there a way to easily make a datastore that includes a lot of values?

I think the title is self explanatory but i’ll elaborate.

What i want to do is basically this: I pretend to have a lot of cards, characters in my game, and all of them having data inside of them, like this:

Card_1
Owned: True
Exp: 10
Level: 3
Strength: 1
Dodge: 3
Resistance: 2

Card_2
Owned: false
Exp: 0
Level: 1
Strength: 6
Dodge: 4
Resistance: 3

And it goes on. To save that in a regular datastore like in a leaderboard would take thousands of code lines i bet so i was wondering if there was an easier way to save those values.

Something i though of was to have a folder that represents each character and inside the folder values that represent their attributes, but i don’t know how to do that.

I tried to explain it the best i could, i can elaborate better if needed.

The best tip for datastores is try and limit the keys being saved for example if they don’t own it there’s no reason it should be in the datastore, and if it’s in their data, Owned isn’t necessary so already your saving space. Also maybe Level isn’t needed as well as you can calculate it yourself when a player loads up. If the card is other stats don’t change then you can remove them as well. The table would look something like this:

Cards = {
    {
         Name = "Card Name Here",
         Exp = 100,
         Strength = 1, -- If this state never changes, remove it from data.
         Dodge = 1, -- If this state never changes, remove it from data.
         Resistance = 3 -- If this state never changes, remove it from data.
    }
}

Oh ok. But how can i actually do the Datastore part? That’s the issue i’m looking for.

I personally would go with profileservice. There are many post and videos on how to make datastores so I would recommend looking there.