Is there a way to get audios from the library with a LocalScript?

I’m trying to find a way to browse the audios of the Roblox library with a LocalScript without having to use the Roblox API through Scripts and Http requests.
I’ve seen two functions, InsertService:GetFreeModels() and InsertService:GetFreeDecals() providing assets from the library, but I couldn’t find anything providing audios (neither meshes, plugins, etc…)

So I was just wondering if anyone knew a way to do so. I could eventually snoop in the Roblox API to get audios but that’s something I would like to avoid since it requires a proxy.

I don’t believe there is any method. Out of curiosity, what’s wrong with using a proxy? rprxy works very well.

1 Like

This is also what I concluded. :confused:

I have used rprxy for a long time, but it often returns an “HTTP 429 too many requests”. My game is quite costly in requests so the http request method is non-functional most of the time, however when it comes to using the API with functions such as InsertService:GetFreeModels() the maximum number of requests is never exceeded.

1 Like

You can use ProxyService to mimic rprxy’s functionality, it’s even made by the same creator! Fixing HttpService: Make PUT, PATCH, DELETE requests, access response headers, proxy to any site, and more

1 Like

Oh, looks familiar, I might have seen it somewhere :thinking:
I’m gonna try this, thanks :slightly_smiling_face: