Is there any way to communicate in between places of a game?

I currently am working on a rally game with a calendar event selector for the championship mode where you can unlock stages by beating the events. I already know how to program it but I am a little concerned. Is there a way to send a check from the menu place to the, say, first track stage that you completed it already, or are in another mode, and back to the menu? Otherwise I need to make a lot of places for each race type, track, game mode etc. Or are there any alternatives?

Check out MessagingService or if the server isn’t active, use TeleportData when teleporting players around.

I’d recommend using DataStores, it sounds like you’re trying to save when someone completes something. If you need, there’s a quick tutorial here: Data Stores. Also, I’d recommend using ProfileService as it has automatic data loss prevention and anti-duplication measures, but do whatever feels right to you.

DataStores permanently store data in “keys”, but they can be associated with players by using their userid (e.g. using the key “User23847”). I’d recommend looking at the article.

I recommend ProfileService because it acts as a normal table, you never have to use :SetAsync or :GetAsync. Everything is automatic.

I can’t seem to understand this one. Tried scripting it but nothing happens somehow. Is there an easier way to do it?

use the messaging service, its really easy to use
Advanced Roblox Scripting Tutorial #34 - MessagingService (Beginner to Pro 2020) - YouTube
here a short tutorial