Is there anyway to bump/refresh your post?

Hey, so I hope this isn’t a dumb question, but I wanted to ask if there is anyway to bump/refresh your post? I made a portfolio a while ago (September 19, 2019) and was wondering if there is anyway to get it back to the top of the portfolio page? I was told by someone that bumping your post by commenting on it isn’t allowed, so I was wondering if they were wrong or if there is any other way. Thanks!

You could politely ask old customers and clients to provide testimonial in reply to the post. If there’s something drastically different about your portfolio you could post the changes as a reply.

I wouldn’t just bump for the sake of bumping though. If people use the search bar to look for your particular skill set, they can find your portfolio, and if you’re applying to particular posts in recruitment you can link to your portfolio - it doesn’t need to be at the top of the category.

6 Likes

@BanTech

Alright, there isn’t much drastic change, just replaced the old work with my new work and changed a little bit of info. The customer replying is a good idea, if I can, I’ll try it out. Thanks for helping.

(Sorry for the new reply, I got an “Internal Server Error” when trying to reply to you.)

3 Likes