Is there some way to disable mobile jump button?

im making an other jump button with some new things but i have to disable the mobile jump button, is there somehow?

This should answer your question. Be sure to search before you post next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just set the player jump power to 0. The mobile jump button will be disabled, and not visible. Any other ways, I don’t know.

1 Like

It is really easy. Search for the service: “StarterPlayer”.
Scroll down until you see “CharacterJumpPower”. Set that number to 0.

local script in StarterPlayer.StarterPlayerScripts

local plr = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local char = plr.Character or plr.CharacterAdded:wait()
local hum = char:WaitForChild("Humanoid")
hum.AutoJumpEnabled = false hum.UseJumpPower = false

No jumping for anyone …

I created this for a maze program. It has short walls so you can see over them. Anyways, I found out later a player could climb right up a players body and still get over the walls. So along with that I added a few traps.

loacl script in playerGui

local player = game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer
local char = player.Character or player.CharacterAdded:Wait()
local humanRoot = char:WaitForChild("HumanoidRootPart")
local humanoid = char:WaitForChild("Humanoid")

-- top of maze check
humanoid:GetPropertyChangedSignal("FloorMaterial"):Connect(function()
	if (humanoid.FloorMaterial) == Enum.Material.Metal then
		humanoid.Health = 0
	end	
end)

-- height check
while true do task.wait(3)
	if humanRoot.Position.Y > 260 then
		humanoid.Health = 0
	end
end

Also change the top of the maze walls to Metal for the trap to work out. Later I added the height check, due to using bombs to get to the middle of the maze while shielded. So there is more to this than just stopping the jump.

But can’t you add a invisible roof / kill zone?

You can do anything you can think of programming. In my case, that would have been too large
Also I wouldn’t take any code by anyone as the best possible way to do anything. I’m actually testing this myself for now. Together, they do stop every attempted cheat I haven’t already covered. But this is a bit unsecure. If it works out, I’ll start working on converting it to being more secure.

i cant use that, i will make the jump work with other button if i set jumppower to 0 it wont work

Also, when you publish the game you can change the default jumppower.
You can also change it in the service StarterPlayer