Is this decal allowed on Roblox?

Last time I uploaded an image, I forgot to crop out the address bar, so the image was blocked.
I want to reupload an edited version (address bar cropped out), but will my reuploaded version be allowed?

(edited version)

2 Likes

Looks find to me, This will make it though mods without it getting blocked.

also, why does it say:
also, c a t:

1 Like

If weird anime decals make it on roblox, I think this one will.

Jokes aside, it looks fine and nothing seems to be going against the roblox terms of service.

2 Likes

it looks fine to me. if your decal gets moderated again, i suggest emailing www.roblox.com/support with your image attached. they’ll most likely put it back up since it doesn’t look wrong or anything.

1 Like

Just gonna put this reply here with the part on contacting support.

1 Like

that is not true. i can confirm that support isn’t entirely automated, as ive had an asset successfully appealed before with no issues. everything mentioned in that post is just opinion with no clear evidence.

1 Like

Not really in my case.
Earlier in 2021 I created a ticket asking if I needed to add a filter to me developer only messaging system, and I got a reply back giving me links to the Filtering API, and how to enable <13 Filtering, or something else related to enabling a filter.

That’s just 1 example.

isn’t that what you wanted?? also, you should know yourself that you need filtering in roblox messages lol.

i do not wish to clutter this thread, so if you want to talk to me further i suggest bringing it to dms.

i’m not going to clutter it, so this will be my last message to it.

No, I wanted to know if I needed to add a filter to a server message system that only devs could access.