Is this even Roblox?

Lol with Roblox changing, they’re even adding Mesh deformation to allow single character models.

Really? Just 2 minutes? I mean, I am a solo-dev so I have to do everything by myself(UI Design, Scripting, Building), and it’s honestly insane you did that in 2 minutes. I’m just sitting here by myself modeling a little tree in blender and being so excited by it :laughing:

1 Like

Knowing Roblox, the material update will probably come out in September with a decent amount of bugs. :sweat:

1 Like

Could be sooner(August, July, June, etc.) but you are right, it’s not coming out any time soon.

1 Like

I was just kidding about that date. I’m sure it will be sooner. The only issue is that Roblox has a habit of not sticking to their deadlines. They said clouds would be in beta LAST September, and here we are still waiting for them.

1 Like

Check out the description.

1 Like

Damn, clouds aren’t in beta, yet(I don’t use beta features)? I mean, for all we know we’ll be getting them materials in 2022. Whatever happened to custom materials/textures, too? Roblox is trash at deadlines now that I think about it, lol.

1 Like

Medieval so very real dude wow! men I wish I can make like that :cool:

But yeah, Thank you for reading this. have a nice day! :happy3:

When did it say September for clouds in beta? Right here the first instance(I can find) of clouds being talked on Roblox, was the 20th of November. Dynamic Skies Are Getting Cloudy

I was thinking about the wrong thing! Roblox says that the beta would come out on the week following that post. And we still have nothing. >:(

1 Like

Roblox is pulling an Onett on us with them beta features(Bee Swarm Simulator joke, if you don’t get it).

2 Likes

Hopefully, we’ll see the cloud preview when they released the Realistic Demo

The only thing we can really do is hope:/.

1 Like

looks like a render somebody would make when learning opengl lol

Textures look good, lighting needs to be improved, looks pretty good in terms of realism but not the best.

“Is this even Roblox?”

Yeah, it is- Wait, is it?

This is literally so not like roblox, so… realistic.
It’s amazing how you were able to make this, it’s literally photorealistic (except for the trees as mentioned above)

Okay so… I really feel like the ground sort of makes it look like Roblox, but everything else is awesome.

The tree’s are a meh but everything else is pretty good.

trees are free models, everything else looks really nice!

I’ve seen a whole lot of new things developers are making within Roblox and it’s simply amazing. Ultra-realistic lighting, bouncing off reflective material, glass, etc… Super realistic weapons, vehicles, etc… Roblox has definitely come a long way.