Issue with Audio Upload Limit - Requesting Higher Limit for Development Team

I need assistance with increasing the audio upload limit on Roblox to better support my development team’s projects. Specifically, we require a higher upload limit of 2,000 audio files per month.

Currently, my development team and I are facing a significant constraint on Roblox regarding the audio upload limit. We are unable to upload more than 100 audio files per month despite having a game with over 1.3 million visits, we have not received a higher audio upload limit, which severely inhibits our ability to efficiently create and develop content. This limitation has a detrimental impact on our productivity and overall progress.

In our efforts to resolve this issue, we have extensively searched the Roblox Developer Hub for any available information or resources related to increasing the audio upload limit. Unfortunately, we have not been able to find a suitable solution regarding this specific limitation.

I would like to add that my personal Roblox account currently has 3,799 place visits. Our games are all managed under a group which do not contribute to such visits.

Our Group
Our Current Active Game

You’re in luck! Well, not really…

These features should be out soon enough. Your sound effects can be uploaded as one asset.

This works, but I dont want to revolve my game around regions. Sounds need to be seperated for sound groups and individual sound effects in the engine.