Issue with joining Roblox places

Hello. I have a problem joining Roblox places (games) via website. Roblox is loading, then starts joinin the place, for about 3-5 seconds I can stay in the game and then roblox error pops up.

It was happening for about two weeks, I thought it would be resolved by the time. I checked devforum for solving this by myself via performing Clean boot, and cleaning my disk from unneeded files, didn’t help.

Also there are very rarely issues by joining Roblox via desktop app, right now I can only use the app instead of going via website.

The log files were attached to the internal ticket by a Roblox Staff, due to sensitive information they may contain, they weren’t made publicly!

1 Like

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and we will update you when we have further information!

Thanks for the report!

2 Likes

Already reported:

Seems different:

I don’t have this issue myself, but these are two different bugs as far as I’m concerned.

Both happens. You either join in game, start loading in (already in game), then it freezes and error comes up. Or you see white screen with no crash warning (after “roblox is loading” message dissapears and clients open).

It may be “already reported”, but its been weeks and nothing has been done about it.

1 Like

Hello Kap,

Are you still experiencing the issues you described? If so, could you please send us a screenshot of the error message that appears?

Hey @Bitdancer , nope, seems to be running properly which I am glad about. Joined two games via website, had no issues. However, I saw some new posts about other users having problems joining Roblox, so who knows, maybe later I could run into some issues (hopefully not).

Hello Kap,

Glad to hear that everything is working for you now. From what you’ve described, it seems that you were affected by one of the bugs in the client that we have fixed. You should not experience any further issues unless incompatible software, such as cheat software, is installed.

I will proceed to close this specific bug report as resolved. Thank you for your cooperation.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.