Issue with my bedsheet

Like a color using the roblox pallet and a material?

No. Try adding a texture like a decal.

That did not work. I don’t know why

Actually, in your blender photo it appears you only applied a face to the bottom so that’s why the other faces don’t show in studio. Blender and Studio have some slight rendering differences.

Oh, I see. How do I apply a face to the rest?

I don’t know much about blender. Try looking it up.
https://www.google.com/search?q=How+to+apply+faces+in+blender&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS919US919&oq=How+to+apply+faces+in+blender&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.9551j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I don’t think that’s the problem. I’m not sure I don’t have much experience with blender and rendering but yh.

Can you show a few more angles of the photo in blender?

You should try recalculating normals.
If you want both sides, then you gotta export 2 meshes

1 Like

Yeah. I’m almost definitely sure the faces are the issue. You can see how it’s all see through and you’re just looking at the bottom’s textures.

1 Like

I don’t know how to do that. Is it possible if you could assist me with it?

1 Like

In one of the steps it tells me to press space but when I press it it just plays the animation player.

You could do this instead
Mesh > Normals > Recalculate Outside/Inside

1 Like

Thanks for the help! Just a quick question is it possible to get both sides rendered since it rendered the top part but not the bottom part. Idm it looking like that but just curious.

I’m not sure but
Duplicate the mesh, recalculate faces on the new mesh and export them both as a single mesh
I’m new to blender too lol

1 Like

Im starting to think i have the most weird configured Blender.

Use a solidify modifier, or copy the same part and double it, and flip the normals of the copied part.

But probably solidify.

1 Like