Issue with the grass

So I am working on a pretty large scaled map and it is mainly made with terrain but my issue is, is the grass. I feel like the grass is getting a bit too anoying and I would like to decrease the amount of grass, are there any ways to keep grass level low?

What do you mean by keeping the grass level “low”?
If anything, you can either disable grass or just use the alternate grass terrain by using the terrain paintbrush for it.

I just want the default roblox grass, but by default it puts in tons of grass on the grass material when I don’t want too much and I want to know if I can control the amount of grass there is image

Hello there! At this current time, it is not possible to lower or raise the amount of grass with the roblox grass system. To get around this, I suggest making your own or using another model via the toolbox and adjust it to your liking.

1 Like

I’ve done that, I just dont like having still grass, I really like that waving effect it has.

But thanks for the info :slight_smile:

You could always replicate the waving effect via creating or using another script and applying it to the grass. :smiley: