I've tried literally everything and spent like 8 hours trying to rotate a projectile

It still isn’t rotating I don’t know what to do rn…

Please send the code of the CLIENT script so I can understand better.

If you could insert the model in your game I’ve provided it’ll help me and you a lot because it’s hard to explain.

This is just so me and you could understand the problem and hopefully get this resolved if you don’t mind.

I have checked the script, everything is fine, all you need to do is add the code provided as there isn’t a very serious problem inside the script.

Thats kinda it, nothing else. :expressionless:

Yeah but I don’t have a mouse.hit?

its an example, I cant just give you the entire script fixed, you have to do it on your own as its not allowed.

if you made the script, you should understand where things go.

Ik where to put it but I don’t know where to put mouse.hit is it even necessary because I don’t have that in my script?

Well, if you mean to rotate arrows, and you want it realistic, look into the Archer’s Paradox as well. But if you just want to rotate it. Use a repeat loop to rotate it constantly until it doesn’t exist. Should work. Assuming you know where the fire script is.

EDIT:
Also, you could just use RenderStepped from RunService. Probably will reduce lag a bit.

So let’s get this straight.

Are the arrows not pointing in the right direction? For example they are travelling but facing up instead of at the target?
If so then you need to add or subtract 90 degrees on one of your CFrame Rotation values (X, Y, or Z) to make it point the right direction.
Your picture doesn’t really show much, it’s just your player with a gun, and a bunch of stuff in the background.

Or are the arrows not travelling to the target properly?

They just don’t travel in the right rotation everything else is fine

So when you say travel in the right rotation you mean they point up or sideways when shooting?
That’s what I meant as a solution here:

I meant to rotate the Orientation of the launched item.
Either that or you could just rotate the Pivot of the arrow (Pivot Tools | Roblox Creator Documentation) of the arrow so it points the right direction.