Jordanz Studio is hiring developers!

Hi! Lead developer at Jordanz Studio here! We are looking for many talented developers that enjoy and has a passion for making games for the community of roblox! We are looking for the following:

Scripters (Normal scripters who do anything and anti cheat scripters)

Builders (Obby builders and regular builders)

GUI Designers/Icon designers

GFX Designers (Update/Ad designers)

Animators

Clothing designers

3D Artists (Blender modellers)

Environment/Terrain Designer

Translators

(Put in the replys if I am missing anything!)

The Team
@Jordan1_z - Owner/Lead Developer/Scripter
@KittyLover11405 - Main Developer/Builder
@yukonis_thedog (Does not have dev forum acc) - Builder
@magicat47 - Builder
@iiCat_Plays - Builder
@Traiqul - Scripter
@RealJefff2000 - Scripter
@sniperkid179 (does not have forum acc) - Animator

About The Job:
We are looking for developers who have a passion to make games for the ROBLOX community. You must have a portfolio posted on the dev forum to apply from now on, this rule does not apply to developers hired previous to this. We are developing a obby game, we also have a new project we are working on/hiring for that is meant to be a IRL simulation in ROBLOX.

Our game is on a weekly update schedule of every friday 12:00 AM AEST. We take in turns for building the weekly obbys. Scripters and other people just help out with new features nearly every update!

Payment:
We pay per asset you make/complete for us.

Send a friend request to Venom Jordanz#8236 on discord to apply. You must have a portfolio posted ready to go on the developer forum to send me. If that does not work, please leave your discord in the replys.

If you see any flaws with this post please leave it down in the replys!

This post will be updated when it needs to be, and reposted with everything updated once every 2 weeks.

6 Likes

Are you hiring 3D modeler(s) as well?

Yes. Also, what did you put when you sent the friend request?

Just realized that I forgot the venom part, added now.

1 Like

Robux or USD? Is there a maximum or minimum?

Robux. Also, no not really. It just depends on the quality of the asset you produce.

Greetings, I am intrested but I don’t have a portfolio on dev forum. I can talk with you on Discord. I sent a request.

If your looking for a GUI Designer add me on discord for see my portfolio. 𝗔𝗱𝗶𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘅#8411

Can you tell me more about translators?

I will be making a updated hiring post soon. Since this one is now currently outdated.

Are you still hiring for an ad designer?? I’m interested. Here’s my discord:shadow_duo324#1439
My portfolio:[OPEN] shadow_duo324 - GFX artist for hire {UPDATED}

Alright, ill add you. But I need to go to bed like right now since its 12:33 am.

Ok, that’s fine. I can wait. Good night

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.