Just for fun, I'm looking for a work team for Among Blox

Hi, I’m Orthobro, I’m looking for a team to create Among Blox, A game based on among us, I’ve only built the cafeteria, The payment will depend on how much the game generates, I’m looking for a
-Scripter [OPEN]
-Builder [OPEN]

About work:
People who are willing to work smoothly and efficiently

Can contact me here, or in telegram like @josephjoestar6
13 years - next

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello, @Orthobro am a programmer so if you need me please contact me in the Developer Forum or on discord: BanLloKei#1784 so give me a text and we can talk hope to hear from you and if you need my portfolio here iBandit37’s Portfolio! :wink:

Have a great rest of your day!

1 Like

Hello, I am an experienced builder with a desire to grow. I have been developing for 3 years now, and hope to work with you! My discord is C_lue#4292. Hopefully we can talk soon!

HI! Thank you very much for answering, first of all I must remind you that I can only pay you if the game generates something UwU

Being apart of the game would be epic in it’s self. I would still like pay but if it doesn’t generate the robux, I would still be satisfied with working with you! :wink:

Hey, I have some among us rooms hand built by me i can sell individually, I was making it and stopped but I can sell you the rooms

!

Its the electrical room and comms room

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.