JuztHoney - Scripter & UI Designer

About Me

Hey :wave:, I’m Corey! I’m a 15-year-old who started on the platform playing Roblox Top Model. I’ve had a passion for Roblox development for a few years now and have made some progress over-time. I specialize in coding and UI designing. Make sure to read my entire portfolio before contacting me.

Showcase

Games

Games
Cake Empire

This game is currently under development, unreleased.

Cake Empire is a game based off of Pizza Factory Tycoon, a semi-popular Roblox game that used to always be in the Recommended Sort. In Cake Empire, you take orders, bake cakes, box cakes, and deliver them. In the game I coded everything. Here’s a list of things coding-related that I created:

• Customer Spawning & Despawning
  • Order Creating
  • Equipment Upgrading (ovens, Boxing Stations, etc)
  • Ovens
  • Boxing Stations
  • Tycoon Upgrades (Building Walls, Create New Floors, etc)
  • Serving Customers
Candy Cane Collecting Simulator

Game is private

Candy Cane Collecting Simulator was the sequel to my first actual game, Candy Cane Simulator. In the game, you collect candy canes, buy eggs to get new candy canes (don’t ask me how that works, lol :laughing:), and discover new worlds. In the game I coded everything. Here’s a list of things coding-related that I created:

Elemental Tycoon

Game is private

Elemental Tycoon was one of my best works in terms of tycoons but I went into the burnout phase and just stopped developing it. In the game I coded everything. Here’s a list of things coding-related that I created:

Escape!

Game is private.

Escape! was an obby game where you had to dodge glue traps, poison blocks, kill bricks, and super-high jump pads! In the game I coded everything. Here’s a list of things coding-related that I created:

Cake Tycoon

Link: https://www.roblox.com/games/2000936547/
Cake Tycoon was my most popular tycoon. It was your typical tycoon but related around Cake. It wasn’t my proudest work. It is currently a solo project. Here’s a list of things coding-related that I created:

• Tycoon Saving
  • Tycoon Building/Buttons
  • General Game Scripts
Other Games

Memory Lane: Egg Hunt 2018! - Roblox

UI

UI Work

Building

Building

Availability

I usually am available 3-5 hours a day but can be contacted at any time of day. During weekdays, I will not be available as much due to school.

Payment

My only form of payment that I accept is Robux or percentages. I usually don’t get paid by the hour and usually prefer a set-in-stone price.

Contact

I have multiple ways to contact me. I can be contacted on Twitter, Discord (Corey#2187), or the DevFourm. You will get an answer quicker on Discord.

Closing Statement

I just wanted to say thank you for reading my portfolio! I hope to get more work on here that is fresher.
Thanks, and have a great rest of your day! :heart:

Last Updated: Mar. 23, 2023

3 Likes

I’m looking for developers to help with my world tour. More info in this post. If you wanna do it dm me

1 Like

Sended you a friend request on discord username:syed1235t#4365 please accpet it

1 Like