Kadravaa | Builder/3D Artist Portfolio [Closed]

[Update: Replaced every single 3D model image.]

1 Like

Awesome work, awesome friend, awesome everything! I totally recommend working with her!

2 Likes

Can you do interior? Add me my disc is -5#5999

1 Like

Sorry! I forgot to change the title to closed.

1 Like

[Update: I added a brand new map to my portfolio.]

[Update: Added a water gun category that has two videos.]

1 Like

[Update: Did a GFX revamp for the header and lines.]

1 Like

Hey! I just send a request on Discord, hoping to hear back. :grin:

1 Like

Awesome modeller, hard worker and an excellent person to work with :grin:.

Vouch!

2 Likes

Kadrava is very talented with her craft, and has amazing creativity. Vouch.

1 Like

yeah, im a artist to, but she is amazing

2 Likes
I have yet to leave a vouch, so I guess I’ll do it now.

Kadrava is a fantastic individual to work with. I have had the pleasure of working with her on my studio project, Bombshell and you’ll find she’s very professional about what she does. Her personality is brilliant too so she makes a fantastic team member if you want to hire her long-term. She also has a very good drive when completing commissions. Something I have witnessed first hand.

Ethic is second to none and her work is top notch. She even redid some of our models to make sure they were up to date and brings an amazing contribution to our small team working on our project. Very quick, affordable and high quality assets. Plus she has only been working as a modeller for just over a year, so expect her to only improve in the future.

1 Like

when ur commissions r open, I want to see if u can work with me :slight_smile:. Hit me up St_vn#3931

Kadravaa was a pleasure to work with, her builds are fantastic and kept well organised (highly appreciated). Work was done in a timely manner and was to a very high standard. Definitely recommend!

1 Like

Will you be accepting commissions anytime soon?

I haven’t commissioned Kadrava, but trust me, if you commission her you will get some quality builds :wink:

1 Like

Updated my portfolio with new work!

Hey Kadravaa,

This work is incredibly good and we would like to talk to you about working with us on our project.

I’ve sent you an add on discord,

Best,
Lewis

Hey Kadravaa,

If your commissions are still open please let me know.

Regards,
Staysail

Hey @Staysail,

They absolutely are! DM me on discord if you’re interested.