Keep getting "Access denied" when going on developer forum pages

Lately I have been getting “Access Denied” errors on the developer forums. This is only happening on PC. This is the error I get:

The error occurs whenever I try and access a developer forum page. My Wi-Fi works fine, and everything else works but this page.

Side note: I am also getting a ton of errors such as “drafts offline”, and “error 403” while writing this post. Is this just a me issue?

Edit: Buttons are very unresponsive and I have to click them several times for them to work. I am also getting “Draft is being edited in another window” while it clearly is not. It took me 6 tries to actually post this topic.

Thank you!

7 Likes

This has been happening since 3 days ago. The error spam is really annoying

2 Likes

Ok, to confirm this is not just a me thing?

2 Likes

Has been happening to everyone lately, see:

2 Likes

This issue has been happening to me aswell besides I tried everything but it dosent seem to work might be to do with errors from Roblox?

1 Like

I spam the refresh button a lot and then it works, but it is annoying.

1 Like

Well thats the way if you wanna reply to something untill they fix the going on issue.

1 Like

Got it at the same time you did

1 Like

I thought that I was going insane. This has to be some broken line in their security code.

1 Like

I’ve been seeing this error too today. It is annoying when it shows up when I want to read topics here, and it makes me think that I’m not welcome or wanted here (even though that’s not true).

2 Likes

There’s no such thing as security code. It’s simply overload due to high traffic

1 Like

I would believe you if I hadn’t been kicked because Roblox couldn’t load my security information. Maybe not a security code on the Forum but definitely on Roblox as a platform.