Knightmare Server-side Anti-Cheat Service [updated 5/11/2024]

I just noticed after taking a look myself, the debug output doesn’t tell you when it’s ignoring the free fall, so while it is working, I think I forgot to include that in the debug to help with tweaking as it would be useful to know “how long” free fall has been ignored before it starts checking the speed again. Will have to create a minor update for that then. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Bro I found u every where. That’s insane lol

5 Likes

high quality, efficient & comment galore. love it man, i appreciate the work you put into it. definitely needs more visibility, as lots of newer developers like myself have been putting off anti-cheat services because of the monstrosity that entails

i will say though, speedcheat seems to factor in the players’ X & Y when determining magnitude, meaning if a player is jumping while walking at 16walkspeed, they end up consistently registering at 24+. having a toggle for “excludeY” would be perfect.

for those looking for what i was, just remove magnitude & check player’s X

586|	local fDistance = (oCurrentPlayerPosition.X - oLastPlayerPosition.X) * fMagnitudeDrift
3 Likes

There definetely is!

local Floor = math.floor
local Vector3zero = Vector3.zero

game:GetService("RunService").PostSimulation:Connect(function()
    if Floor(HumanoidRootPart.Magnitude) > Humanoid.WalkSpeed then
        HumanoidRootPart.AssemblyLinearVelocity = Vector3zero
    end
end)

I’ m not sure if this works properly but the concept should be this!

4 Likes

Why would we need to copy and paste the code? can’t you just make a raw script link so we can update it easier???

4 Likes

:

That’s why he didn’t make it a Model

2 Likes

uuhhh then here’s a loop

Raw Converter Copy-Pasting
Go to the Raw Page Go to the URL of the post
Copy the URL of the page Drag it all then Copy
Create a Script Create a Script
Make an Attribute and put the URL Open the script
Go to the Plugins tab and press “Convert Raw” Paste the script
Only do the last step when it updates Do step 1, 2, 4, and 5 all over again
3 Likes

I don’t understand the problem

3 Likes

I’m showing what will happen if you use/not use the raw converter

3 Likes

I don’t understand why you’re getting so mad at not having it as a Model/Raw Code, you can simply Copy-Paste the code, it’s not that hard

2 Likes

yes I know but you have to go to the page and then copy and paste the code which makes it harder, and I’m mad because it won’t work with my own plugin

2 Likes

It’s not that time-consuming, if it was multiple scripts it would make sense, but if it isn’t than there no problem

?

3 Likes

Yes, it does measure the speed in 3D to help with “jumping” power speed hacks. I’ll experiment with the some customization on singling out the X,Y,Z part of the coordinates for games that need don’t all of them. :smiley:

2 Likes

proof that devs get lazier and lazier as time goes on (I say with a copy of eclipse anti cheat in my models that I uploaded so that I could save my config)

5 Likes

That’s not laziness, he already stated why he didn’t:

2 Likes

no I was talking about the guy that was annoyed that it was copy and paste, I think that copy and paste should be used more

1 Like

Oh okay, sorry, it wasn’t clear :sweat_smile:

do you want to go to this page, go to the top topic, then copy the code, then open studio, open the place and create a script, then paste the script and do everything all again to your other places and when it updates (sorry I was suffering, and I want to avoid this)

It’s just a few clicks, there nothing wrong with it

it took me like 25 seconds, took me 10 clicks and it’s more than my current CPS (9 clicks per second)