Lagg issue- What can be wrong?

is it only like this?

You can probably leave it on the default, but I’d recommend reading up on the guide if you want to mess around with it:

1 Like

haha thats the exact place i was reading on… but my english isnt the best so i need to translate many words to understand it :slight_smile:

what do i look for if the game is still laggy?

Generally just any scripts that have indefinitely running loops that also run expensive code (for example, that workspace:GetDescendants() operation in a loop that runs every tick is definitely bad).
It can also slow down because you’re overworking the server’s physics engine, so make sure you watch out for how many unanchored parts there are.

i have some unanchored parts. cars, weapons and food… idk how much is too much… i need to look at that. ty <3

but it shouldnt be anymore weird looping scripts now? since it doesnt show in the F9 place?

Thank you so much for your help <3 I learned alot from it :slight_smile: idk if the lagg is better, but i have some things to test out now :slight_smile: thank you again <3

StreamingEnabled is a feature developers can enable, which instead of loading the entire game, the client will only stream the things around them. So instead of handling the entire game, they’re just handling a small fraction of it. It is a little difficult to script if you’re loading things outside the loaded area but it is veryyyy worth it.

1 Like

How many free models did you insert into your game? They could be impacting performance

where can i see that? idk where to find it

how many free models from the toolbox were inserted into your game