Large Terrain Assets of some different biomes

Use these as you wish be aware they are very large I believe around 8k studs.
Credit is not required but highly appreciated as these took a while to make. Message me any cool games that use these.
:grinning:

Mountain Pictures

Crater Pictures

22 Likes

Could you maybe include screenshots? Sorry.

1 Like

Updated the mountain map to be more mountain. Also added screenshots :relaxed:

Here it is for you had some issues earlier

1 Like

Very nice! You could sell this if you wanted to. This would cost 15 dollars probably, or 5-10k robux lol

they literally open-sourced it, i don’t think they’d be looking to earn money

that being said, @SushiWasN_otHere, you did an amazing job with these!

This could be used in some adventure game, really nice!

Yes I really wish roblox would improve terrain so we could get massive maps

I’d like to use these for some nice games, but I’m concerned that I’ll be a victim of the phenomenon of “Electronically Spontaneous Combustion.” If my PC doesn’t explode, it’ll fix the energy crisis with so much energy to spare that we can make faster-than-light spaceships…

These look really nice, keep up the good work! Could you possibly make some smaller variants?

Yes I mistaked it on accident the first map is about 8000 studs including the ocean. The jailbreak map for comparison is about 5000 studs

Update added another landscape called crater.

I am saying they “COULD”. Not telling them to sell it or smth.
And yep, what @SushiWasN_otHere created is amazing

Hello, Awesome work but is it possible to upload the maps as files instead of uncopylocked places? Roblox won’t let me open it from the place.

You are able to download it as files with the BTR plugin.

Why is there a map of Jailbreak in Mountaintest @SushiWasN_otHere?

I don’t trust the plugins that let you do stuff on the website.

Then there is no option for you to download it as a file

1 Like

Finally! A base for my survival game! I shall post the survival game once I’ve finished the test place with the crater map on it.

2 Likes

Really huge terrain. Nice work on making this. I just want to ask how you made it since making terrain for me takes a long time. I found a post on how to make huge terrain that looks like this quickly but I can’t find that post anymore.

1 Like

This is acually amazing. I’m curious: What did you use to make this? Did you use any programs?

And what’s your process?

You can use InfiniteTerrain by @5uphi