(Legacy) SimplePath - Pathfinding Module

Does this work with custom rig and named Humanoid?

Yes, it works with custom humanoids of different sizes.

I meant custom humanoid name. And if no i fixed it.

Do you have to manually handle when the NPC needs to jump or does the module manage that?

The module uses Roblox’s pathfinding service which has autojump enabled by default. But sometimes, in the case where the humanoid gets stuck because of some kind of obstruction and there’s a timeout for the MoveTo function, the code makes the humanoid jump. This is an extra feature I added because the humanoids get stuck sometimes even with autojump.

2 Likes

@GrayzcaIe I love this module and I think it’s really helpful. I think you should add a “trail” function or something like that after the NPC moves to that spot.

Hmm, you might need to elaborate more on the use case and what it does as I’m not entirely sure what you mean.

Also, be sure to use the latest version of SimplePath if you aren’t already, this one is an older deprecated version.

This topic is an archive of the experimental/unstable release version of SimplePath. This version is deprecated and is no longer being updated. It is highly suggested that you use the latest version of SimplePath which can be found below. If you have questions/concerns regarding SimplePath, post your reply on the latest SimplePath topic.