Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild Like Roblox Game

Not yet but if the need arises i will contact you

1 Like

@Guruu_G I think it is best if the developer has multiplie scripters instead of one. I’m not saying your bad, all I’m saying is that scripting a game like breath of wild takes hours of coding. I have played the game myself and from my experience the scripting would take longer.

1 Like

To make this clear we do not need any testers yet and we wont for a while

1 Like

Sure i sent you a message tell me when your on

1 Like

Ok Then Sounds Good…

1 Like

Do you need a music composer? If so, I can help.

1 Like

Do you need pay as the post says we only do percent

1 Like

I would suggest you guys join the team. I love it, very productive, getting a lot of work done every day one step at a time. If you can give us a hand it would be great!

3 Likes

We get a ton of work done each day but we have very few members. We’ll appreciate if we could get some more people to help us out on this huge project

2 Likes

Hey there. I sent you a friend req on discord because I am interested in weapon designing. Tag: Vix#9009 :grinning:

There’s 17 roles in total, that makes 5.5% per role, if you don’t count ads OR your salary. Is that correct ?

All roles are not equivalent value lol…

All roles arent equivalent value and also i am not going to be the developer who gives like 50% to himself i will make it fair for everyone. But we cant settle percentage till we have a full team to make it fair and alot of the roles we can cut down on.

Top Section Is Now Full Than You Just a Few More Places To go

Yeah, but if all roles are not of equivalent value, that just means some people will be getting less than 5.5%

As i said ive been cutting down on roles right now they is 10 only 10 people in the team and it will shift yes they is a chance of people getting 5.5% but all depends on roles etc but were not goin to have 17 members but all depends on your role we have been discussing percent and we will orginize it when we have all members to make it fair when we have are final team

Scripter Position Is Open Again

Recruiting is open again …

The map is going to be huge! make sure to link the game when your finished as I would enjoy playing it :smiley:

Oh YOU NEED A SCRIPTER?! I’m totally in!