Lethal company graphics

You know lethal company and how it has a awesome rendering system with the pixel looking stuff and lighting how would I do that? It might not be a scripting support but I don’t know what to put it in sorry :(.

Also I have school in a few minutes so uhhhh try to make the reply fast I might be able to look at it even if I am already doing school I guess

1 Like

I don’t think it’s currently possible to do on Roblox as there is no support for any kind of shaders or post-processing effects like the ones used in Lethal Company to make it’s graphics.

Lethal Company uses many effects, such as upscaling, edge detection, bloom, etc. Most of which aren’t currently possible with the features Roblox has to offer.

1 Like

Well, imma be honest, at that point just switch over to unity.

Edit: Nevermind, i found some posts about this, this person figured it out

1 Like

wait but I swear I saw the creator of lethal company using it in one of their roblox games a while back

1 Like

I was mistaken, there’s a model that makes rendering pixelated, my bad.

1 Like

oh nice I’ll use it for my game

2 Likes

While it is possible to make pixelated graphics like those, all the models I’ve seen to make such an effect use some sort of ViewportFrame or multiple regular frames to pull off the effect, and both can be quite detrimental to the performance depending on how pixelated you want your game to be.

1 Like

switch the lightning technology to future (it makes lightning better)
for pixel… its kinda hard, try to get 3d modelers to do that.

true but this has no lag like really I may have to change it a bit