Loading forever when trying to attach image to dev product

I have been trying to add an image to my developer product but it just keep loading after i drag the image/upload the image
Video :
https://gyazo.com/4056770a1d5d0dd3ecf72576d5abfebd
Really need to get this fixed I tried many times it never worked and it will just load forever :pensive:

1 Like

Itā€™s not a drag and drop window.
Click on the Choose File button and search for the image in your computerā€™s saved files.

1 Like

No itā€™s the same way to upload, even when I click the button and choose the image I still get that infinite loading

This is actually a Roblox Website Bug will Link the Bug Report if i can find it :eyes:

i hope this helps you!

Yeah but I need a way to fix it but canā€™t find anything :frowning:

Yeah because the only selution is currently to wait if its a Website Bug then has everyone the same Problem until Roblox does something about it.

Been more than a month and still an issue

Unfortunately i cant do anything about it if i could i would.

Can you upload other images? Does this only happen on Mac?

I am probably assuming its because of a difference in encoding images on mac and windows

Same issue is happening with me with multiple games. Iā€™m just not uploading an image for now but hoping itā€™ll be fixed soon

This issue is happening for me to, I cannot upload any image to any dev product, it just sits on a loading page forever.

Currently happening to me. Is this already fixed for others?

Edit: This problem occurs when I upload a photo under ā€œConfigure Placeā€. I tried uploading under ā€œConfigure Experienceā€ and it worked for me.

1 Like

Worked for me after weeks of me not understanding why would would sometimes work and sometimes not. Thank you for editing!

The ā€œConfigure Placeā€ window is currently malfunctioning, try to do it from the ā€œConfigure Experienceā€ window.

1 Like