LocalizationTools is not a valid member of CorePackages

Recently, I’ve started getting the error “LocalizationTools is not a valid member of CorePackages” twice whenever I run my game that I am working on and I can’t find where the error occurred either, because whenever I try to click the link to the script, it says that the script is not available.

I don’t know why I am getting this error as I haven’t edited any core scripts or even disabled any core GUIs. In fact, I haven’t done anything with Roblox’s default stuff and I haven’t done anything with localization. I haven’t added any free models, unsafe plugins, etc. I have only added a few sound IDs from the library.

Could I have possibly somehow messed with Roblox’s default stuff, or is this an issue with Roblox?

Also, sorry if I posted this in the wrong area. I have no idea why this is happening or what is causing it, so I decided to post it here.

11 Likes

Errors coming from core scripts are bugs that Roblox needs to handle.

5 Likes

Ok, thanks. I had no idea what was causing it, so it’s nice to see someone else has had the same problem and it isn’t just me.

Ah alright. Thanks for clearing this up. I’m currently getting this problem right now, kinda scared the hell out of me. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I thought it was a plugin lol, really annyoing

same i disabled all plugins but it didn’t help

It’s being called from a core plugin, and either it’s a new package they are adding, or they didn’t check cast. But it’s cool

A new update maybe that was probably included in Release notes?

I am also getting this error. Is Roblox fixing it?