Login Failed an error occurred while logging into studio

Screenshot (1177)

It’s been a few weeks since I use my roblox studio but when I get back I can’t log in to the studio, even with alt account it’s still won’t work. I tried to reinstall roblox studio 2x times but nothing happend and I also tried log in with website and run as administrator but it’s still failed

Can anyone help me?

12 Likes

This happens a lot before, you just have to log in again.

But now, the log in is like completely broken, which this post doesn’t include.
I posted a forum post with more screenshots in details, I have tried various methods and it fail.

I hope the Staffs don’t just delete these posts because they “Look similar” and thus “repeated”
Every single post matter and it can contribute to full proper bug fix instead. :skull:

5 Likes

So there’s no way to log in before it gets fixed? Also thanks for the info.

1 Like

There wasn’t, it kept saying error only.
Roblox seem to fix it now though, at least on my end in today this morning.

1 Like

It’s still happening to me, I’ve been experiencing this since last week when I came back. I haven’t used roblox studio for months and when I returned this error kept appearing.

5 Likes

Bumping because this problem still exists.

1 Like

Still have this problem as well.

1 Like

I get this problem every once in a while and im getting it again today. Also when i try and test with 2 or 4 players with local servers it makes me sign in for the server window that pops up and every client window im testing it with :l

i have the exact same problem, have you found a fix/solution??

also just got it the same error today when i was gonna develop a game :confused:

1 Like

Getting the same error. Is there a solution or temporary fix? Uninstalling and reinstalling also does not work for me :<

This is due to a technical issue from Roblox, not from you. I recommend trying this post. :slight_smile:

You must read all the way to the bottom of the page to try all the techniques.

I’ve found a solution. I just used a VPN (seems counterintuitive, but it works) and the error stopped appearing. Eventually after a week or so of using the VPN I tried to log in without it and voila, it logged me straight in.

The VPN I used was “Proton VPN” but I’m sure any would work.

1 Like