Logitech G923 Crashes Roblox Upon Boot

Hello! Whenever I boot up roblox, my game crashes instantly. I looked into the issue and found out it was because of my Logitech G923 Steering Wheel. When I unplug it, it works fine but when I have it plugged in, it crashes. I tried reading up on this issue on reddit, devforum, and steam forums. No luck. All my drivers are updated. I have the G Hub Program. what I mainly saw was people saying their issue got fixed due to a roblox update, but that was several months ago. People were saying to make sure my graphics drivers are updated, they are(Also my Steering wheel drivers are updated too). People would also say that the steering wheels get detected as a 3rd party software so the game crashes to prevent me from using it. I’m not sure whether or not I should just leave it and see if it fixes over time, or if there is a fix. Sorry for the long post and I hope this gets resolved! :slight_smile:

EDIT: I should probably add that I want to play roblox driving games with my steering wheel. I can play roblox just fine without it

6 Likes

This crash is most likely due to Hyperion:

The most likely reason to the crash is that the driver has been blacklisted in Hyperion probably due to all sorts of things, one might be that it contains a useful method to tamper with Roblox since vulnerable drivers are a good attack vector for exploiting games.

6 Likes