[Closed for rn] Looking for a Builder for my mini-games and possibly scripter!

About Us

Hi there! We are Limited List, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game.

The Team
@HavocOmega - Builder
@lL_ya - Scripter
@username - 2nd scripter if needed
@username - UI Design Etc…

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/2766733037/5-zns-Minigames-TESTING-PLACE

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of our game's build style

sampleimage

Payment

You will get 25% of the games profit!
Our preferred payment method is Group Pay outs. Any other payment can be discussed.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on Discord Vain#5705

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sorry but the picture for your example of your game’s build style is not uploading

Just join the game and you will see

I suggest adding upfront payment if the game doesn’t do well. About 10-20k R$ or 50 USD would be good

I’m quite interested. Here’s my portfolio: [COMMISSIONS OPEN] Low-poly builder

hi i’m quite interested in this game,

I sent you a friend request on discord where i’ll show you my portfolio.

Are you still looking for a builder?

Add me on discord Vain#5705 we can talk there

Hey, I would like to apply for 2nd Scripter and UI Design. Contact me on Discord. bryancololee#2857

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.