Looking for a Builder

About Us
Hi, I’m the owner of Cowboy Studios, we’re currently looking for another builder, at the moment we only have one builder and it’s painful for him to do all the work.

About the Job
We want you to create at least 40 stages, in a period of 4-5 weeks. We pay you once you finish, to prevent us from getting scammed. We do not want you to use any free models. Here’s the game’s icon:

Pay
We will offer up to 1.9k on payment and we’ll pay you as soon as you finished.

Contact Us
Please message me here on the dev forum, or on my discord: StickyBloxyCola#7963 (My messages are open so please feel free to send me a message)

5 Likes

Hey! I’ve worked on an obby before and finished I believe it was 25 stages in 2 days, I could get this done real fast for you, DM me here for my portfolio and the reference.

1 Like

Yo, I’m interested in your job offer!
My work: Nothing, closed
My discord: Zakaruko#2029

1 Like

Hey, I am interested in the job offer
I’ve had this experience for two years, well not making Difficulty Charts but making creative obbies with great gameplay.
My obby: Tower of Tremendous Platforms - Roblox
edit: The obby is hard by the way

1 Like

Good afternoon. I’m interested in the builder role!
Here’s my Discord Fallhole#9143
Thank you, and have a good one!

1 Like

Donuts - Roblox Here’s a reference to anyone who wants to apply.

Hello, I have sent you a friend request on Discord. Please accept, I am Tiny Gecko#7518. DM me once you have accepted.

I have my own difficulty chart obby of my own that I have just recently released which averages about 5-30 playing and has peaked at 88 playing. I think you would be very interested in what I have to offer. I could get the 40 stages done well before the deadline.

Alot_of_players

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.