Looking for a GFX artist who is cheap and wants experience

About Us

Hi there! I am one of the owners for Escapist Dev, a small and new game development studio making a game with my friend called ‘Escapist’. We are doing fine with the building and scripting, but there is one area on which we are having a few issues. And that area is GFX.

Specifically, we are looking for a thumbnail artist who is looking for experience and who is willing to either make a thumbnail for free or at a really low price. This is due to us starting development only a few days ago, and although we have excelled at building, we still want some good thumbnails to attract players.

The Team
Coolkidtris - Lead builder, scripter
PilotWhoPlays - Co-builder, environment designer
You- GFX and thumbnail artist.

About The Job

Specifically, we are looking for a thumbnail artist who is looking for experience and who is willing to either make a thumbnail for free or at a really low price. This is due to us starting development only a few days ago, and although we have excelled at building, we still want some good thumbnails to attract players. We expect the product to come to some standard, but since we are looking for people primarily with a bit of experience, we won’t set the standard too high.

examples of what we are looking for include items like Old Jailbreak thumbnails and Mad City Thumbnails.

Our game needs at least 2 Thumbnails completed. since we are in no rush, we don’t expect them to be of highest priority

Payment

We are paying 100 Robux max per asset. We will pay through shirts, since we do not have any funds.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via discord. My username is coolkidtris#4582, but in the case that i am not available, please contact the other co-owner, who is PilotWhoPlays#0529
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you cover the 30% fee roblox takes?

yes. its 100 robux after tax.

30 characters

Alright, Ill have a think about it

Hello, I have some experience with thumbnails and I can do you one for free, because I want to improve in thumbnail making.

For more details, you can contact me via DevForum or via Discord (PekeUranga#1873)

Thanks! I’ll send a friend request!

Hey, is the job taken? I am a beginner GFX artist and want to gain experience. My dsicord is JAWS#3267

I am interested! DaffyDavinko#0078

@DaffyDavinko @dibblydubblydoo

Hi both of you!

Yes, the role is still open. we are looking for a few artists to make different renders. All credit will be given on the render itself and the home screen of the game. We are looking for only 1-2 renders per artist. I will friend request you both when i have the time and add you to a general chat with my co-owner.

Is this still open? Trito#3914.

Yep. you’re the last person we needed!

Thanks to everyone who applied! The job is now closed!

Darn, i was too late. Welp if ever you still need an artist i’m always looking for a job.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.