Looking for a long term scripter for my military group

Hello,

I am LeviKolarov and I own a military group. We are aiming to be a very realistic military group. With this being said, we need a scripter to make this possible. I will be paying you per project I assign you with and you must be advanced and able to script things such as tanks, weapons, salute animations etc. The price will vary on the project I have assigned and if we both agree on it or not.

REQUIREMENTS:

• Willing
  • Enthusiastic
  • Hardworking
  • Quality Worker
  • Discord (for faster contact purposes)
  • No life problems/events which could cause the scripter to leave the development team.
  • Creative
  • Does not procrastinate often

NOTE,

• I do not do down payment due to the fact that I got scammed by a scripter and never paid back. I wont be repeating this mistake, especially since I dont know you yet.
  • I will be only paying via robux.
  • This military group is new so payment would be based on our current budget (I will ask you to make big projects once i earn more money eventually)

If you have any questions or if you are interested, contact me via dis at Levi.#5850 (Include the period after Levi)

1 Like

Hello! I’m interested in this job, I think it’ll be an interesting opportunity! You could add me on discord: zane_#0001

1 Like

Hopefully we can reach an agreement!

Hey! I’m looking to apply for the scripter. I am 3 years experienced, I have a portfolio and my discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768

I sent you a friend request.
Please accept so and lets hopefully reach an agreement.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.