Looking for a low poly builder

Is this game inspired by Sea Of Thieves?

2 Likes

Yes but are game has different and unique game mechanics!

1 Like

Still looking for a talented developer to fulfill this role!

1 Like

Hi, your project hype me a lot and I’ve been looking for pirate games on roblox for a while but I can’t find anything that I like.

I hope that your project will be successful, and although being part of this project would please me but I don’t think I have the necessary qualities …
I’m only creating my first donut on blender x) !
I’m not really looking for a real job, but rather a game that inspires me and through which I could earn modeling skills more than earn any money. So if you need someone we always can talk about it and see what we can do :wink: !

If you have one i would like to have the link of your discord server !

Ps: I’m French sorry if my English is hard to understand

4 Likes

Thank you for your feedback! We do have a discord server! Discord

2 Likes

If you paid robux up front or money then i’m in consider changing your mind, here is my portfolio [Portfolio] Builder/modeler For HIRE

1 Like

Yeah just as Nathan said, if you change your payment model I’d be interested in this one. You can check my portfolio here:

1 Like

Hi, I know your concern with percentage. I really like your builds and hope you can help us on this project! Some of our developers don’t usually take percentage but are willing to try out this project!

1 Like

Thanks ! So could you be interested anyway ? My main shortcoming is experience but I have good ideas and I learn fast!

If you need advice, ideas or a little thing to model in blender I might be able to show you what I’m capable of !

1 Like

We don’t need a modeler at the moment

2 Likes

You’re not accepting friend requests on Discord, and also, you might remember me on the first time I tried to apply before, you can send me a message on Twitter or Discord.

Twitter: TotallyProject (add a @ before TotallyProject)
Discord: project#9649

2 Likes

Hey, I’m interested! I’m both a (Python/Lua) programmer and a (blender) modeler and think I can be beneficial in both categories.

discord: intrin#7620

1 Like

Hey! People were able to send me a friend request. If you have applied before, I may have blocked you.

1 Like

If you would mind commenting your past work here.

1 Like

Highly Recommend applying. Percentage my concern you but we have talented developers who never done percentage and are willing to take a percentage. Everyone is welcoming and respectful.

~ Potato Dev

2 Likes

Am I able to send you a message on the DevForum and send work there?

is the lowpoly builder position still open or not?

It is still open. If you are interested, feel free to message me on discord!

I’m an experienced builder that can work in all styles. Such as detailed, low poly, environment building, furniture, etc… My Discord is MetroVariables#4026.

I still can’t friend you, could you friend me?
project#9649