[CLOSED] Looking for a partner for an open world adventure game

I am beginning a new project and am looking for a partner with a building/modelling/content-creation skillset. I am an experienced scripter and UI designer (portfolio: [currently unavailable] Experienced Scripter & UI Designer), and would like to focus on those instead of building the world and creating all of the content by myself. The project is an open world adventure game with combat elements. The art style is still in the process of being determined, but so far it is intended to be a fairly simple, smooth low-poly style.

Requirements:

• You should be committed to working on a project with other people.
    • Work is to be done efficiently and meeting deadlines
    • Good communication skills are required – I view communication as a priority.
    • I intend to keep at least a rough handle on organization of tasks and issues using Trello, and you should participate in that.
  • Skill in building the world. I expect you to have a good eye for what looks right and what doesn’t, and to be able to make decent looking objects, tools and structures.
  • 3D modelling skills outside of Roblox are not required, but will be a bonus.

Examples of what you will be doing:

• Building the game world with various different biomes and structures
  • Creating various different tools and weapons
  • Creating clothing, skins and other types of cosmetics
  • Working together with me to create the story and aesthetics of the world and planning content

Despite the fancy terms above, the priority of development will be towards creating a functioning product efficiently and with less of a focus towards a super high level of polish and detail (those are welcome as long as they do not impede progress). Furthermore, I intend the pre-release development time to be somewhere in the range of 1 - 2 months. I believe this is achievable if we work efficiently.

Payment will be 50% of the game’s revenue under a dedicated group for the game (so long as you are on the team, which hopefully would be for as long as the game is alive :wink: ).

As I am just at the beginning the project and have not had premium in a while, the game is not currently under a group. If that’s okay with you, we will work in a team create place owned by me and can also use our own personal places on the side. Well before release, I will be setting up the group, so that shouldn’t be an issue.

You can contact me either by replying to this post or through discord EmeraldSlash#9138.

2 Likes

Hey I am I really good at building low poly terrain and other stuff and I would like to help you.
portfolio: 40vipp / My builder Portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.