Looking for a scripter for our game Hawaii Story

About Us
Hello! We are GuitArc Studios, a development team currently working on a story/camping based game called Hawaii Story, we are looking for a scripter who is willing to do a serious of tasks for the game.

Our team
@Guitar_Rocker12 - Owner
@OpposedArc - Owner
@CodeZeroGamin - Builder

About The Position:
We are looking for a professional scripter who is able to do a number of tasks for the game, and possibly has experience in the field of animations.

Tasks include:

• A number of gamepasses which may include drinking and eating animations, ones that may also gain health or speed boosts.

• A system to vote upon a GUI, whether to do the activities of surfing or hula dancing.

• Hula dancing animations.

• Creating waves for the surfing scene.

• Giving food items remotely at a certain time, to all players.

Be sure to contact us for more information on what is expected!

Payment:
The price is negotiable, however we will be paying around 10-20k robux in total. Or, we also accept percentages, if you prefer that, we can come up with a percentage of the game’s earnings to provide you with, once all tasks are finished.

Contact Us:
You can reach myself and the other owner of GuitArc Studios by contacting us on discord. Here are our usernames and tags:
electricrocker#8782
OpposedArc#9382
You can also contact us on Roblox, however discord is preferred.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hello, @Guitar_Rocker12 I am a programmer so if you need me please contact me in the Developer Forum or on discord: BanLloKei#1784 so give me a text and we can talk hope to hear from you and if you need my portfolio here iBandit37’s Portfolio! :wink:

Have a great rest of your day!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.