Looking for a Scripter to make a Shop

About Me

Hi there! I have been working on a game and I was working on a shop system. I decided to not do a shop system so I deleted my progress. I am on vacation right now and I realized if there isn’t a shop how should the players progress?

About The Job

I am looking for an advanced scripter to complete this shop system by Sunday-Tuesday. You must be able to make the shop and an equip system that equips the weapon. The shop must save the player’s weapons too.

Payment

I am paying 500-900 robux.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hi, will you be providing the shop UI that we can work with? If so, I’d be able to get this done for you today, but I’d be asking for about 4,000 robux (which I know is higher than you were hoping for). Please let me know if this would be possible.

1 Like

I will be providing the UI, tools, and some other stuff.

Is this negotiable? If I can I would like to help with the scripting, but I need someone to make the framework. I have the robux to pay for this, but I would prefer to spend it on ads, could I offer you a percentage (20%) and an additional 900 robux?

Could you reply saying if you can or can’t please. Or if we can negotiate.

Hey, I’m sorry but I’d need at least 4,000 to make it worth my time. Sorry, but I hope you can find somebody else! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok! Completely understandable!

I am interested here is my portfolio:

1 Like

Ok awesome! Friend me on discord at Bloxrrey#6063 and we can discuss more there!

(the uis are already complete btw! just need the scripting)

1 Like

Friended you. (30 chars 30 30 30)

1 Like

Idk if it was a mistake but it says you blocked me, are you not up for the job anymore?

O didn’t block I got another job.

1 Like

I can help you @Bloxrrey send me in discord The Developer#3268

1 Like

4,000 is overpriced for a shop menu to be scripted.

Ok sorry for the late response!

I was watching the Hamilton musical/movie :wink:

Hey, thanks for your opinion, but I disagree. It probably would’ve taken me a bit over an hour to get it done to a high enough standard. 4,000 robux is equal to about £11, so considering I try and charge about £8 an hour, I thought it was fair.

1 Like

Shoot me a dm! 4g#8572 ( If you havent Found Anybody)

I found someone but if they quit, or decided not to I will let you know!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.