Looking for a small development team

About Us -
Hey fellow developers!! I am the owner of a group named Pro City and want a small team to work with and take some profits! I have lots of great game ideas and would love some help with them!

The Team
@UndercoverAuthor - Lead Developer - 25%
@you - Scripter - 35%
@you - Builder - 30%

10% will be going towards ads.

We will be making many games, none have been finished so far.

About The Job -
Scripter - you along with me will be scripting. Your hours are completely up to you, if you want to work once a week for 4 hours then do that, it doesn’t matter, as long as we make progress.

Builder - you will be building most of the stuff in our games, I can always help if needed, I must warn you though, I’m not the best at building.

We want the best looking building style possible, but if it doesn’t look the best we’ll just improve it in one way or another.

I expect for the games to be at least a decent amount done a week but as I said earlier, you can choose your hours but I would like to still see progress.

Payment -
As scripter you will be given 35% as long as you are making progress, if the games flop or fail I’ll hopefully give you some robux.

As builder you will be give 30% as long as there is progress, if the games flop I’ll hopefully give you some robux.

Contact Us -
You can contact me via:
Discord: UndercoverAuthor#3595
You must be 13+ to apply.

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you on the tean :smiley:

1 Like

I’m interested add me SolarFlash12#6405

If you want more attention you need to give GARUNTEED payment.

1 Like

But I will build for you. My discord and portfolio: Dinosoreo32#0306 and [OPEN] Professional Builder/Modeler Commissions (LOW POLY AVAILABLE!)

Ignore the price, I’ll take percentages

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.