Looking for artist for upcoming game

About Us

Hi there! We are baitem. A group with nearly 1.9k members and growing.

The Team
@baitem - Project leader, builder
@connix13 - Scripter
@could be u :0 - UI/artist

About The Job

We are looking for a professional artist in a cartoony style. We do have some rules and payment will be guaranteed through a contract. We will not be paying upfront. When payment time has come it will all be via group funds.

If chosen, you can only work for us (while the commission is active) – this is non-negotiable.

We expect high-quality work and for you to listen to the team and the direction we wish to go.

EVERYTHING MUST BE MADE BY YOU (not by Google)

Payment

We are paying anywhere from 30-40k robux via group funds

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/baitemdev
discord : baitem#0001
When contacting us please provide examples of your work. Don’t be afraid to ask questions! (As long as they are not stupid ones and covered here :wink: )

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s the game? I can do it but I want to know the game frist.

This will not be released to the public. We would like to keep it in the ring of our workers and our workers only. All we are asking is examples of work.

Ok I will Dm you my portfolio.

1 Like

Hello im interested Closed/2D drawings/portafolio :smiley:

Neat work. Any experience with ui or icons?

Yes I have some experience with ui, In a game a made, icons I havent made yet but I think I can do it.

I’ve sent you a FR.

Heya I can do this for you! I have a good speed and have the best quality robux can get you!

Discord:A1.2trappy#4996

Look forward to speaking to you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.