[Negotiable Revenue] Looking for developers

About Me
Hi, I am Reapimus, a decent programmer, and I am looking for developers who are willing to work on a new game with me, Overdrive.

You can see my progress so far here: https://web.roblox.com/games/3156374507/Overdrive-Test

About The Job
I am looking for skilled programmers/builders/animators to join the team. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and will maintain an active group chat throughout the development process.

The game will need at least the first level’s town and some of the area around the town to be complete before release, and the core features to be complete before release (other features and parts of the first level can be completed through weekly/monthly updates)

Further details that are needed can be given on discord after seeing your previous work

Payment
The pay will be a percentage of the game’s revenue (can be negotiable).

Scripter/Programmer (1/1) - 50%
Builder (1/1) - 15%
Animator (0/1) - 15%
3D-Modeller (0/1) - 15%

Contact Me
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord (Grim#9143)
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Hello, Reapimus you need payments, and where to contact you.

I’ve added where to contact me

Why should we work for free?¿?

Hi, please follow this format when hiring builders/programmers.
:link: Template for Public Recruitment topics

Instead of saying the work is for free, you can add a percentage of revenue for each role in the group

Edited my post to make things clearer and follow the format

Paying the scripter the exact same amount as the animator or even 3d modeller is absurd. Scripter should usually be getting minimum 50% of game revenue (as the majority of any game is the code itself)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.