Looking for Clothing Designers (4000+ robux budget)

Please keep the following in mind before posting:

Group Krystal’s Boutique - Roblox

This area of the forum is publicly accessible to developers for recruitment. Please be prepared to answer questions about your projects and provide & collect feedback from the community about your plan.

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi there! We are Krystal’s Boutique, a small clothing group. We’re looking for clothing designers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our group.

The Team
@Crystalmeowie - Owner
@/username - Designer

About The Job

We are looking for clothing designers to join our team as our designers. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We have over 4000+ robux to spend on assets. Name your price for each piece of clothing. Our preferred payment method is Roblox Currency.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I am not looking for long-term positions, but if you’d like to order a few pieces from me, feel free to reach out! I’d be happy to assist you.

Be aware that my prices are a bit steep considering your budget (I charge 150 R$ per asset) but I believe it’s worth it!

SamWillGoHam#2005 on Discord

2 Likes

Hi! I saw you joined my group so I took a look at your group and profile. If you want to order some pieces from me, contact me and I’ll get back to you.

My prices would only be 3 R$ per asset as I don’t have many clothing designs yet.

You can message me on Roblox (by following or friending me) or on here on the DevForum (as I don’t have Discord, Twitter, etc.)

1 Like

no longer interested, post edited so my portfolio doesn’t have to be linked to this.

1 Like

Hi there! I sent in a message on the DevForum, thank you.

I’m happy to help! It just depends entirely on what you want me to make. I will take about 500-2000 robux for a full-time job

I sent you a message on the forum as well, if you are interested, send me a friend request on discord at ozzy#1619

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.