[LOOKING FOR DEV PARTNER] Crafting Legends [%]

About Me

Hey there! I’m Jaye. I’ve been on Roblox since 2011, and have been developing games for years. I specialize in programming and UI design. If you would like to view my past work and portfolio, you can check it out here: polypastel | Roblox Portfolio - Google Docs

The Position

I’m looking for a development partner that specializes in building and modeling. This is not contracted work, so payment will likely be percentage-based, and the exact amount can be negotiated. We will be working together to develop a game I started a few weeks ago called Crafting Legends. It’s a simulator-esque game that focuses on exploring different zones, gathering materials and crafting items from them. This game will be published under my newly founded group called bloxlab. By taking this offer, we will be working together to develop the game and run the group.

What I’ll Be Doing

• Programming the entirety of the game, including backend and frontend.
  • Designing the user interface.
  • Creating basic animations.
  • Working with you to manage the group and game.

What You’ll be Doing

• Building zones and maps for the game.
  • Modeling assets such as trees, rocks, pickaxes, and other gadgets.
  • Working with me to manage the group and game.

Contact

Please either leave a reply to this thread or message me on the DevForums with:

• Your age
  • Your discord
  • Your portfolio

This offer is available only to those aged 16+.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here on the DevForums! Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

15 but im almost 16
Brave#0820

Discord: Kadrava#7946

Hello! I 17 Here my discord Expertisimo#9126

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.