Looking for Developers [Architecture builder, Scripters, clothing designers]

About Us

Where do I begin I’m the owner of Steinert High School, a brand new group to ROBLOX. I’ve served and be apart of the education community on ROBLOX for years. I’ve now launched my own school group and was wondering if anyone would be interested in developing for the group. As I have big plans for the group that I plan to fulfill. With the help of some amazing people.

Important Links Steinert High’s Discord: Discord
Steinert High’s Group: Steinert High School - Roblox

Discord Contact List
@JODY#5502-Regional Director
@Badasx#6502- Asst. Regional Director
@𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙖 :bear::ringer_planet:#0004- Asst. Regional Director

About The Job

We are looking for a professional developers to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We are paying [both] R$/USD Our preferred payment method is [USD]. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, I am interested in this position. You can view my scripting portfolio to see my previous work.

I am interested in the clothing designer position, I have sent a Discord friend request to the regional director. Here’s my portfolio: [DISCONTINUED] Clothing Designer Portfolio

1 Like

I appreciate your interest, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.