Looking for developers for a Descenders like game (Closed)

Before continuing, this is a % based project and it’s highly unlikely you’ll receive upfront payment. There-for, I am offering high amounts of %.

A couple months ago, the DevForum user and well known developer @x_o open sourced his BMX system. As soon as I saw this I immediately wanted to make a game, but due to lack of time and resources I couldn’t. I haven’t seen any games come out with this system yet, so I’d like to recruit a team of developers into making a game with this.

I am looking for a programmer, builder, and a 3D Modeler. Your pay will all be very high %, and negotiable.

Programmer - 30-50% profits. The programmer is
responsible for programming the whole game (not the BMX system itself, but its tricks). I will be doing anything that the programmer who is hired cannot.

Builder - 30-40% profits. The builder is
responsible for building the maps. You must have experience w/ smooth terrain as-well.

3D Modeler - 10-20% profits. The 3D Modeler is
responsible for any 3D Models the Builder cannot do. I may offer SOME upfront payment for this position, though it is HIGHLY preferable that you take %.

Game details -

The game will be inspired by Descenders. They’ll be racing, free roam, custom outfits, among other things that Descenders has. Do you not know what Descenders is? Well, that’s 100% okay as there is a whole video series on one of my favorite youtuber’s channels “BayAreaBuggs”, here is a link to his first video on it, and you can find the playlist of them on his channel. Click here

I do not have a specific time stamp I want this project done, though preferably by the summer time. Are you interested? Contact info is below as-well as the application.

Preferable way of contact is via DevForum PM, but my twitter is @ryeita & my discord is Yeita#3506

Assuming our payment method is ROBUX, how much ROBUX should we be expecting from 30-40% profits?

And will it be like a replica of Descenders only difference would be its in ROBLOX, or will there be some big or minor differences?

How large of a map are you looking for? What number of assets do you expect a 3D modeler to create? A sense of scale will allow us to access what sort of risk this job would be.

Also where do you factor in? I don’t see your cut anywhere above.

1 Like

250 x 250 probably

Whatever is left over.

Depends on the map

Already stated payment IS robux. Won’t be a exact replica, but rather a “knockoff”? persay, pretty significant differences. Sorry for late reply.

Regarding how much, unsure. But I’m aiming for enough for everyone on the team to devex once a month at very least.